Experience the life of a WWII Aviation Cadet in this day-long immersion experience. Your day begins with check in and flight gear issue. Then moves through both ground and flight instruction as your instructors and support personnel guide you through your first day as a World War II Aviation Cadet.
- Non Flying Participant – Bring a guest to go through the ground portion of the experience. $199.00.
- Extra Flight time – Purchase additional flight hours at $199.00 per half hour.
Your experience includes:
- Loan of flight suit and flight gear.
- Loan of navigation equipment and classroom materials.
- PT-19 tech orders – Pilot Handbook, yours to keep.
- Approximately 3.5 total hours of classroom/ground instruction consisting of instructor time and training videos.
- A total of 2 hours of flight time in the Fairchild PT-19 ($1036 value). 3 separate flights consisting of 30 minute intro flight, 30 minute maneuvers flight, and a 60 minute navigation flight.
- WWII Replica Pilot or WASP Wings upon graduation.
- Field Lunch – Please let us know in advance about any food allergies you may have.
- Debrief with drinks and snacks at the Officer's Club after graduation – Celebrate your accomplishment!
- Your Choice of a Butler County Warbirds Baseball Cap or T-Shirt.
You are required to bring the following:
- Olive Drab or White T-shirt.
- Soft-Soled flat shoes (Black or Brown).
- Any required personal or medical items.
You'll need to report to the hangar at 0845 on the day of your induction and the day will usually go as follows: